Compassionate counseling for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning teens and young adults
- Questioning your sexual or gender identity?
- Do you worry that it’s not ok to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual?
- Do you feel that gender labels don’t fit or apply to you?
- Not sure how or when to come out?
- Worried about how your parents or family will react?
- We provide a safe environment for LGBTQ+ teens and young adults to grow.
We help you find your voice.
“I’m Gay, I’m Queer, I’m transgender ” The words you have been waiting to say for so long are scary! You need someone who can help you through your journey and we are here to help.
Coming out is hard and you need the support to work your way through the process of who to tell, how to manage your expectations and theirs and what to do with reactions you do or don’t expect.
We will work with you to explore communicating your feelings, dating, discussing fears, and questions that may be hard to talk about.
As LGBTQ+ counselors, we work with teens and young adults who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, transgender, questioning, and those who aren’t sure of a label. We work to help you to make sense of the cultural, family, or spiritual messages that you have been receiving about what it means to be LGBTQ+.